BULL RANCHES VISITS
What better way to complete your visit to the Las Ventas bullring than by visiting a ranch for fighting bulls near Madrid?
At Las Ventas Tour we offer several options, including a visit to the ranch with an expert guide who will show you how the fighting bulls are raised in the field.
VISIT TO THE LIVESTOCK OF BRAVOUS BULLS rockrose flower
- THE LIVESTOCK:
Santa Coloma cattle ranch, whose farm is located in Manzanares La Real, Madrid, in the Sierra de las Pedrizas, a magical place in the Alto Manzanares Natural Park.
A short distance from the center of Madrid, you can visit this fighting bull ranch, as well as carry out various activities to find out what type of cattle is raised, in what conditions the bull is raised, how it eats, see the facilities, talk to the rancher, and even eat at the farm or attend a tempting in the bullring of the livestock.
The visit consists of seeing a batch of cows with their calves and stallion (if the tempting option is chosen, later the tempting would be done in the open field) and then the litter of culling males would be seen.
Finally, see the livestock facilities, corrals, vaccination sleeves, jetty, crate and groping arena and see the livestock room.
The entire visit is guided by the farmer who is explaining all the issues, present, past and future of livestock and is done in a trailer. Depending on the option chosen, it lasts 2-3 hours + lunch time.
At the end of the visit, the appetizer would be held in the livestock room, which consists of a tapa + a wine/beer or soft drink, or food if this option has been chosen.
Appetizer: something to snack on and a wine/beer/soft drink.
- 1 – 4 adults: €80 per person
- 5 – 10 adults: €75 per person
- 1 – 4 children: €40 per person (4 -11 years old)
- 5 – 10 children: €37.50 per person (4 – 11 years old)
- Children 0 – 4 years: Free
- Note: School Groups and Students: 1 free teacher for every 10 students
Option lunch at the farm:
- €25 extra per person from 20 to 50 pax.
- €20 extra from 50 people.
- First, a mixed salad of lettuce, nuts, red fruit jam and goat cheese. Dressed with a mustard and honey vinaigrette.
- Second: Chicken Paella.
- Dessert. Bread. Drink and coffee.
- Tentadero Option: €10 more per person, only for groups of more than 50 people.
- Transportation from Madrid not included: round trip option up to 8 people: 240 euros
- Visits from Monday to Sunday
- For more information and reservations, please contact email@example.com
- Cared for by experts and foremen or ranchers.
- Transportation not included.
- Duration of the visit: approximately 2 hours
- Language: Spanish or English