Covid-19 special measures
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
- The visits will be guided in Spanish, English or French, in groups of maximum 25 people. Bigger groups will be divided into smaller ones.
- We recommend to make the reservation and online purchase of the ticket prior to the visit.
- For all visitors, the use of the mask will be mandatory. Visitors must keep an interpersonal safety distance of 2 meters at all times, both outside and inside the building.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be made available to the visitor at different points of the visit, especially at the entrance and exit of the enclosure.
- It is recommended to use them before and after starting the visit.
- Visitors are kindly requested not to carry bags or backpacks in order to expedite access.
Visitors are advised to:
- Make sure of your good health before going to the Tour.
- Respect the time slot assigned to access the Tour de Las Ventas
- Make use of disinfectant gel and bins made available to your visitors.
- Avoid queuing as much as possible, maintaining interpersonal safety distance at all times.
- Disinfection and daily cleaning of surfaces will be carried out in the spaces for tourism and other spaces for internal use, as well as in the gift shop.
- Removal of virtual reality equipment
- Installation of protective screens at various points of attention and interaction with the visitor.
- In order to guarantee the safety of the visitors, some of the spaces may remain closed if the safety and hygiene measures cannot be guaranteed.