Las Ventas Tour and Flamenco in Madrid
If you have a real torero and flamenco evening in Madri
d, discover the bullring most important in the world, La Monumental of Las Ventas
in their own language, with sightseeing of The Tour Sales and continue with Flamenco show
at one Madrid’s most prestigious tablaos. The Tour Sales offers the best price when you book two attractions together. The visit to the square and the show should take place the same day.
Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Café de Chinitas Cafe de Chinitas
is one of the most prestigious restaurants-FLAMENCO Madrid, located in the basement of an ancient palace of the seventeenth century, in front of the Senate building in Madrid. An emblematic site for a building brimming with art, whose perfect lighting is reflected on the facade. Since its inauguration in 1970, they have taken to the stage the greatest Spanish artists. José Mercé, Enrique Morente, Pastora Imperio, La Chunga Serranito
or A show consisting of: a dancer, five dancers, three guitarists, three singers and a flamenco are responsible for transmitting flamenco feeling every night viewers. Passion and charm. Flamenco feeling like never before you felt. Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Corral dela Moreria Located in a privileged heart of Madrid
location – next to the Royal Palace in the historic heart of the city – your furniture, Arab corbels and streetlamps of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries make us space backwards in the time and place the visitor in a setting reminiscent genuine tablaos of the origins of flamenco. Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Tablao la quimera
approach flamenco truth to the people, without economic abuses, or business gains, that any young or who can only afford to go to a movie, also can see a flamenco quality for the same price. That flamenco is not for wealthy minority.
Book your Tour+Flamenco show
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Torres BermejasIf you want to experience a real bullfighting and flamenco evening in Madrid, discover the largest bullring in the world, La Monumental de Las Ventas, in your own language with the sightseeing of Las Ventas Tour and continue your evening at the Cathedral of Flamenco, the Torres Bermejas tablao in Madrid, the tablao of Camarón and Paco de Lucia.Link to their website.
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Torres Bermejas with Dinner: 83 euros per person
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Torres Bermejas with drink: 47 euros per person
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Café de ChinitasYou can now enjoy the most unforgettable performances of flamenco Chinitas coffee, and also visit the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, with our two options: you can come and see the show and just have a drink at any of our two sessions, or, alternatively, you can enjoy our cuisine which combines the taste for the traditional dishes along with exquisite cuisine. We have a selection of rice dishes that are the specialty of the house, and our wine list includes the best of the major wines of Spain.Show: First show from 20.00 to 22.00 – Second session 22.30 to 00.30.Show time 90 mn
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Café de Chinitas with Drink: 40 euros per person
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Café de Chinitas with Dinner: 56 euros per person
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Torres CantaresA flamenco day to remember! If you want to experience a real bullfighting and flamenco evening in Madrid, discover Las Ventas bullring, in your own language with the sightseeing of Las Ventas Tour and continue your evening at the famous tablao ‘Cantares’ Link to their website.
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Torres Cantares with Dinner: Adults 54 euros per person / Children 44 euros per person
- Visit Las Ventas + Flamenco Show Torres Cantares with drink: Adults 38 euros per person / Children 30 euros per person